Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Korean Airlines on-board food

It was my first time flying Korean Airlines recently and I was impressed by what they offered on-board for their meals. Flying to Cambodia we were offered dinner and you get your usual choices of chicken, beef or fish. This is pretty typical for most airlines and I'm not usually a fan of airline eats but I was surprised by how tasty and filling their meals were. Being Korean they also give you a good amount of side dishes with your meal, which is a norm in their culture, and to top it off warm bread which I covered with the Anchor New Zealand butter they served (another plus for me!).

Coming back from Hanoi we were offered breakfast. The variety they gave us included traditional hot cooked breakfast (omlette), korean style breakfast (beef porridge) and an option that included fish. Again, this meal did not disappoint. I wish I had taken photos to show you all how great the display was as well. I guess you'll just have to fly with them to find out!

Flying between Asian countries I do usually go for the cheaper budget airlines first but this airline turned out to have a great deal and was only a few dollars more expensive than the likes of Air Asia. I lucked out in this deal being a direct flight, offered checked-in luggage, given on-board entertainment and delicious on-board meals. A+ for Korean Airlines.


Visit CheapOair.co.uk for Last minute flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment